PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Telehealth is the recommended method of consultation for all patients, especially vulnerable patients, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our Osteopaths have been using Telehealth (phone call/zoom consult) with many patients throughout the pandemic. We find it helpful to hear your issue, assess your movements, give diagnostic information, and give you exercises/rehab.
In the Traffic Light System we recommend it especially for vulnerable patients, and for those conditions that don't require hands on care.
From Friday 3rd December, in the Traffic Light Framework, we will be able to offer online bookings and in person appointments for ALL patients, subject to a pre-appointment Health Screen Questionnaire.
No vaccine passport is currently required for entry to Osteopathic health services, but we ask that you mention your vaccination status to your Osteopath so we can keep everyone as safe as possible.
COMING TO THE CLINIC FOR FACE-TO-FACE APPOINTMENTS:
1. You will receive a 24 hour email reminder which includes a digital health screen- This is IMPORTANT.
Please fill this out and return it to us BEFORE you attend.
Your Osteopath may be in touch to ask further questions about your wellbeing and injury, before your appointment, or if you don't have digital access.
2. Please wait in your car/outside the clinic. You will be asked further health screening questions before entering the clinic.
Please do not attend if you have any acute respiratory symptoms or feel unwell. No walk-in appointments are permitted.
3. You may bring a maximum of 1 support person but only if essential, eg an adult accompanying a baby/child.
Support people will also be health screened prior to entry.
4. All visitors are expected to please bring and wear a clean mask throughout your time in the clinic.
5. On entering please scan QR code/sign in and sanitise your hands.
The bathroom will not be accessible for patient use, except in urgent situations. The reception will not be used to wait in. There will be no receptionist.
6. Please pay on arrival or by online banking.
7. Please observe strict physical distancing while moving around the clinic.
8. Your Osteopath will be fully vaccinated, masked, and maintain physical distancing wherever possible.
9. You will be guided to exit through the back door.
10. Finally please bring a smile :) and relax. We warmly welcome you back!